Saturday, January 2, 2010

Kids Conversations

The kids have been having some pretty funny conversations in the van while driving. Today it went like this:

Westin: Grace when you were a little bitty baby girl you were in mommies tummy.
Kisa: yes that is right and when you were a little baby you were in mommies tummy too.
Westin: No, I was in daddy's tummy.

Yesterday it went like this (beware it is a little racy, although normal for their age).

W: Grace boys have a penis.
G: oh, I have a penis too.
W: no, only boys have a penis.
G:oh
W: when my penis goes down you can get one too.
G: okay, I get a penis and mommy get one too.
Kisa: w and G boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. Westin, daddy, papatee, grandpa are boys. Mommy, grace, gramcee are girls.
G: I have a gina.
W: (repeats many times) when my penis goes down you can get one too.
G: okay,I get one too.
This went on back and forth for the whole 15min drive to my parents house. It was pretty funny and interesting. They were just talking back and forth.

This conversation was a few months ago but sticks in my mind. We were headed to get pizza:
W:Grace do you want pizza.
G: mmm, that sounds good.
W: I going with daddy you stay here, I be right back. I big and carry pizza.
G: okay.
it was just so cute to me how she said, mmm that sounds good.

Well, i know there are lots more but I can;t remember most of them, that is one reason I am starting this blog. So hopefully more funny conversations to come as they are talking more and more and playing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment